Read Older Posts by Courtney!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

I'm Late! (Day 8)


Hey Everyone! 

I am soooooo sorry for not posting at all lately!
So much has happened that's been distracting me from posting my pictures from March 3rd - March 7th...
I promise that, once I organize them, I'll post them up as soon as possible!
Right now, God's been working really deep inside of me and has brought me to make some amazing yet extremely difficult decisions in my life...


Because of this new turning point of re-focusing my life on Him and His plan for my life, I sat down, journaled, and had a little devotional on my own while Keegan worked on some schoolwork in the other room...
Out of habit, I turned to Proverbs 31, but this time, I specifically focused in on verse 30...
(both literally and expressively)


I also listened to my "Lecrae" station on Pandora...
I haven't really listened to his music since November-ish and it's been so refreshing to listen to him and other artists again... :)

For those of you who don't know, Lecrae was one of the Christian Rap/Hip-Hop artists who I was able to see perform in October!
(See anything cool in the picture?)  
;)


Thank you for all of your prayers and for reading my blog!
(Keep on the look out for a vlog post from The Courgan by the end of the week! ;)
(Courtney & Keegan)

I'm about to go watch *The Phantom of the Opera* in a little bit, so I'm going to head out!
God bless!
:)

With an amazing sister in Christ and amazing music in my ears,
~Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment