Read Older Posts by Courtney!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Shheee''''sssss Baaccckkkk!!!!!


There I was, wearing shorts and a t-shirt...While eating a candy cane...and helping people move into their dorms...For Spring Semester 2012...In January...In Pasadena...In California...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was 75 degrees out today!
:)

This was my dorm room floor this morning

My suitcase 
(Yes, packing was a scramble!) 
;)

My carry-on and my backpack

 Say hello to all 6 bottles of  my medication

 From left to right we have:
Hydrocodon-Acetaminophen (7.5-750mg), Ibuprofen (800mg), Oxycodone-Acetaminophen (5-325mg), Amoxicillin (500mg), More Vicodin (same thing as the first bottle: H-A), and Col-Rite (100mg)

Their nicknames: Hyd-Ace, Ibu, Oxy-Ace, Amoxi, Vic, and Col-Ri 
Yep...I'm gettin' friendly with my meds...
;)

Right now I am unpacking and trying to clean up my room as I go; listening to my music at a level significantly louder than acceptable while I was home ;) ...I'll be off to dinner in about 15 minutes, then I'll come back and do some more work as well as continue working on some papers...
Please pray that I can get a lot of progress done tonight!

With love and warmth from Pasadena,
-Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment