Read Older Posts by Courtney!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Top 3 Questions...Answered!

Hey Everyone!
Okay, so since break and through today, everyone has been asking me me pretty much the same three questions:

"So what's going on with all of your health problems?"
"Who's that guy in your Facebook picture with you?"
"What/How many classes are you taking this semester?"



1. As far as health problems, nothing has been determined yet...
Except for the fact that whatever it is, it is NOT what the doctors have thought it is yet...
Right now, my primary care doctor has suggested that it may have something to do with the minor scoliosis I have...He said something along the lines of "Extreme Muscle Spasms"...
So now I have to find a physical therapist nearby that is covered by my insurance...
As a side note (one that I've already mentioned before) I have been in A LOT of pain and am also continuing to have some really bad nausea after two of my wisdom teeth (the top and bottom on the right side) were removed this past Friday...
If you could remember to pray about this as well, that would be SUCH a blessing!
...And that is as far as things have progressed there...


2. The guy in my profile picture is my guy, Matthew Northcutt... :)
He lives in Connecticut and has been such a blessing in my life...There have already been some big ups and downs in our relationship...So now, with me back in California, we're hoping that this time (filled with college and library work for me and job hunting & continuing with his internship for him) will help us move forward in our relationship as we continue getting to know each other; working & talking through things together; and learning new things about both of ourselves from other sides of the country...It's certainly been a learning experience since day one, and we're doing really well considering all we've been through so far...


3. The last question is a slightly short, slightly long one to answer...
I will be taking 6 new classes this semester :) 
EDU 101, BTS 112, PHL 111, MAT 102, EDU 361, and ENG 101

Okay, so in normal speech that would be: 
MondayFoundations of Education
Tuesday & ThursdayOld Testament Studies II, Introduction to Critical Thinking, and College Algebra 
Wednesday: Home School Education
FridayComposition: Writing and Research 
*Whew*

If anyone is interested, in my next post (tomorrow morning) I will be sharing the course descriptions and times for each class...
I have my library work schedule included in there as well, so you'll be able to see what my days look like for both school AND work!
;)

With love and papers to finish from Pasadena, California,
-Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment