Read Older Posts by Courtney!

Friday, February 17, 2012

18 Fast Facts


I was inspired to write an About Me post when I read a blog by my CollegePlus! sister, Katie, posted a few days ago, but I kind of switched things up a little bit... 

18 Fast Facts About Me :)


1. 
I am nearly always cold...
If I'm warm-hot, then I'm either sick or it's really warm out...

2. 
My favorite study snacks are chopped or sliced walnuts, dark chocolate, and/or skittles...

3.
Some of my favorite fruits are pomegranates, strawberries, raspberries, and honey crisp apples...

4.
I'm very much a people person...
I enjoy devoting time to learning about and helping people when I can...

5.
I absolutely LOVE photography! 
I prefer to shoot macro and scenic photography, but I'm starting to try and branch out a bit...Maybe I'll even get on the other side of the camera someday ;)

6.
I love coffee...
My favorite coffee drinks are probably the frozen, blended coffees...
*Cough*Cough* Starbucks Frappuccinos *Cough*Cough*... ;)

7. 
I love thunderstorms! 
But, unlike Katie, I prefer to stay awake and listen to/watch them until they die down... ;)

8.
I actually really enjoy playing video games like COD and Assassin's Creed...No one ever believes this, but it's true...
Granted I'm not well versed in the techniques, but I still enjoy them nonetheless...

9.
I can't stand taking liquid medicine...
If I take any liquid medicine, it means that I am extremely sick

10.
I am pretty short...I am almost 5' 1"...
But I love being short...Or as my friend Jess says, I'm just "Concentrated Awesomeness"... or CA in CA (Concentrated Awesomeness in California) :P

11. 
I love pretty much any kind of music...
I go by song, not by artist or genre...I used to hate Country music with a burning passion...Until a certain special someone and a few CP! siblings slowly helped me changed my mind... ;)

12. 
I love to laugh and smile as much as possible...
I also love to help other people laugh and smile too
^-^

13.
I cannot stand highlighting text with any other color but yellow...
"Text" meaning books or copies of books...I can somewhat stand different colors when it's handwriting or something else though...
...Yep...I'm weird...
...But you probably figured that out already ;)

14.
I usually take a long time to write letters...
My last one took me about a month to finish and was 10pages long
(5 pages double sided)

15.
I wear glasses...
Apparently no one knew this for a while because I'm not a huge fan of picture with my glasses on... :P

16.
I realized that I tend to write my best papers when it's the day before/day that it's due...
Not always the best plan, but sometimes I really knock them out of the park when I do that...

17.
I love to dance and choreograph dances when I can...
It's super fun :)

18.
I saved the best for last...
Ready for it?
...I am going to be with God for eternity!...
How much cooler does it get??

Well, I hope you all enjoyed these fast facts :)

With love and some loud music on Pandora,
-Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment