Read Older Posts by Courtney!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

School and Student Life Update!

(Sorry for the vacuum cleaner noise in the background!)

So this is a really quick vlog update on what I have done/am doing at Providence right now...
Things like: 
Straightening my hair;  Determining which cheeses are my favorite; Focusing on school; Disliking/Attempting to understand Philosophy; Enjoying learning even more about homeschooling; Sharing my Bible test grade; Memorizing Isaiah 1:10-20 for my next test; Studying for my Midterms; and the possibility of being able to coordinate a Passover Seder on Good Friday (April 6th) for Providence Student Life!...

I hope you enjoy my post and will remember to pray for me this next week as I tackle my homework and midterms before I leave for Spring Break this time next week!
^-^

I also hope that you are enjoying my People Watcher gadget on the right-hand side as much as I am!
Thank you so much for all of the pageviews everyone!
I hope my posts are becoming more and more interesting as time goes on!
:)

Keep on the look out for a vlog and/or written post on the Coffeehouse Avodah Excursion that I went on last Saturday, as well as the beginning of my 366 Day Photography Challenge that I will be starting on my birthday!

With Love and a really fun book to read,
-Courtney

2 comments:

  1. WAIT - you're a leap year baby?! How is it I NEVER knew?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, well...I'm actually not a leap year baby.
    I'm 1993, not 1992 :)

    ReplyDelete