Read Older Posts by Courtney!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Commencing *Comical Courtney* :)

One thing that I absolutely LOVE to have in my life is a good laugh.  

I have a entire file on my laptop that is solely dedicated to funny, interesting, thought-provoking comics that I have found and am finally starting to save on my computer.

Laughter and smiling are the two best "medicines" that I know of for curing bad days and sour moods...At least for myself anyways... ;)

Because of that, I have decided to launch a new section of my blog posts entitled Comical Courtney.
Some of these posts will be comics and some might be a funny video that I made or that I found online... 
Yes CollegePlus! peoples, I'm branching out beyond Google+!
--- To which my friends say..."Oh dear.....!" ---
;)

For starters:
I know...
My mind was blown too...!



What?? It made me laugh...
My humor varies...


I read this one out loud to myself in a "French" accent...
Ended up laughing for a few minutes after that...
That's why this took a bit longer to post...
;)

---------------------

So yeah, I hope you enjoyed and continue to enjoy this type of post as much as I do!
Oh, and please don't forget to comment on my posts and/or send me a message somehow to let me know if you like what I'm blogging about and/or if you want to see/read something new or that you're curious about!

I love, Love, LOVE hearing any and all suggestions! :)With love and some wonderful, 80F (or more!) degree weather, 
- Courtney

Have A Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment