Read Older Posts by Courtney!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Highlights :)

Soooo... I've been doing a lot lately...
And I have a ton of exciting things in store as well...!

In non-chronological order:
I submitted this picture, which I entitled Simple Intricacy to Providence's Photography Contest and I'm very excited about it :)


My friends, Jordan & Vanessa got engaged on Monday!!!!
This is a picture I took of them the week they started dating last year:


Not only that, but I have also been asked to do their engagement photos!!!!
I'm so excited! ^_^ !

A few days before, two of my good friend from CollegePlus!, who were both at the Kansas Gathering last year, just started a courtship together!


Congrats Alex & Jessica!
:)

Remember that College Algebra test and quiz I was worried about?

I got a 30/30 on my quiz!


AAANNNNDDDDD....


...I got a 93% on my test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOO YAA!!!!
^_^

Last Friday I was "cast" as an extra-for-a-day along with my friends, Amy H. and Ian H. (No, they're not related!), for an independent crew's (film? short-film?) called Jimmy's Pickle. The crew was shooting some scenes on the main floor of McGavran Hall and my friends and I walked across mid-hall, while other extras/actors were doing their own stuff and the main actor ran down the hallway...
It was exciting and mundane all at once haha ;)

Later on, my English class had a 20 minute break (It's a 3 hour long class!), and I went out to the front and sat on a low wall on the front steps of McGavran playing around with my iTouch (A little bit above where the point is in the picture below). The film crew asked me to be a bystander (bysitter?) as they shot "Jimmy" running up the front steps into McGavran Hall. They finished their takes and then, as I went off to class, the man who was playing "Jimmy" started talking with me about the campus and Providence etc...
My name might be in the credits...Who knows... I guess we'll just have to wait and see 
:)


So yeah, those were just a few of the highlights from my week, but I'm hoping to share some more soon!

With a big cup of grape juice and a haggadah (For Passover), I bid you all a good evening :)
L'chaim!
-Courtney

Don't worry! It's only Welch's grape juice from the downstairs lounge :)


No comments:

Post a Comment