Read Older Posts by Courtney!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Survey

Warning: This is NOT a normal blog post!

So I know people ask this a lot, but could as many of my CollegePlus! friends as possible fill out this 10-question survey I made this morning?
(Both Current and Former CP students can answer it! I will be closing this survey this upcoming Wednesday at around 2pm PST)

Huge thank you to Derek L. who answered me when I posted these questions on Google+, I really appreciated getting a response :)


I know most of these can be answered with the routine responses...But come on you guys...You're CP'ers! Try getting outside of the same old cookie-cutter answers. ;)

I'm writing an 8 page research paper on Distance Learning vs. The Traditional College route for my English final, so the more responses I get from you all, the better!

This will really help me in zero-ing in on what my thesis focus should be, so I'm looking forward to reading your responses! :)

For everyone else, I am hoping to write a new blog post later on today/tonight, so keep an eye out!
Thank you sooo much! 
-Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment